“Belief consists in accepting the affirmations of the soul; unbelief, in denying them.”
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
What is Positive Affirmations
Affirmations can be a powerful tool to help you to change your mood, state of mind and manifest the change you desire in your life.But they work best if you can first identify the unwholesome belief that is opposing them. If these suggestions are still not helping then you might want to consider seeing a professional therapist to help you uncover what is buried deep in your unconscious and/or start a mindfulness meditation practice.
How to use Positive Affirmations
- Make a list of what you’ve thought : Affirmations must be made according to your current needs and what you want to achieve through it.
- Write the Positive Aspect : Affirmations are meant to Bring out Positive and Good Energy , Hence using Positive Words would bring more Positive Vibe to it.
- Speak the Affirmation out loud Everyday : Like we have Food three Times a Day for Maintaining a Perfect Health , In the same way Repeating the Positive Affirmations Thrice a Day would Increase Power of our Mind .
- Say them but don’t Read them : Speak the Affirmations out loud with as much emotion as you can manage. Try and channel the emotions you claim in your affirmations.
- Imagining Affirmations as Done : Positive Affirmations are always used in Present Tense and It should be Spoken in a Way that it is meant to Happen , With Determination & Confidence.
- Never forget to Act : The feeling of accomplishment or the excitement that comes from affirmations are Unpredictable. Affirmations are not just enough to Reach your Goals , Hard work and Dedication counts too.
The Purpose of Positive Affirmations is to help rewire the Brain into thinking in a Different but Positive way. Repeating Positive Affirmations everyday makes you Better and Better in Life , Click Here to Create your own Positive Affirmations with Lots of Background Music and Images and Listen to it Everyday , Everywhere .If you are at a point where you feel the need to state Positive Affirmations to yourself, chances are your mind has already been trained to think in a more negative light.