What is Pineal Gland ?
Pineal Gland is an endocrine gland located in brain that releases hormone called melatonin. It's primary function is regulating the sleep-wake cycles.The hormone melatonin is secreted in the absence if light and inhibited in the presence of light.
How Powerful is Pineal Gland ?
Considered the most powerful and highest source of ethereal energy available to humans, the pineal gland has always been important in initiating supernatural . Development of psychic talents has been closely associated with this organ of higher vision.The third eye controls the various bio-rhythms of the body. It works in harmony with the hypothalamus gland which directs the body's thirst, hunger, Bodily desires and the biological clock that determines our aging process. When it "awakens", one feels a pressure at the base of the brain.
Ways to Activate Pineal Gland
- Breathing : Various breath practices move the pumps, activating the pineal and pituitary glands as well as stimulating the flow of cerebrospinal fluid. Breathing is said to ionize the CSF and therefore increase its potency.
- Tapping : Gently tapping your forehead in between your eyebrows activates the pineal gland and all three structures of the Crystal Palace. The vibration sends a wave directly back to the pineal gland, activating it in the process.
- Toning : Toning or chanting sends vibrations into the Crystal Palace, activating the pineal and other glands and energizing the CSF. Chanting the eight forces of the pakua to draw in elemental energies is an exceptionally powerful exercise for activating the Crystal Palace.
- Pressing : Pressing your tongue to the roof of your mouth activates the pituitary gland and, through its physical and chemical connections, activated the pineal gland and hypothalamus as well.
- Squeezing : When we squeeze our eyes, the muscular connection with the sphenoid activates the pituitary. Sucking in our cheeks moves the jaw, which stimulates the neck and cranial pumps. Contracting the anal sphincter and perineum sends vibrations to the muscles that envelop the anus and form the pelvic floor.
- Spiraling : Spiraling movements such as spinning the pakua, the Tai Chi symbol, or our Dantians creates an electromagnetic field that energizes the CSF and enhances the power of the heart field, thereby activating the pineal gland and other glands of the Crystal Palace.
- Being in Darkness : Darkness triggers increased production and release of melatonin, and eventually of pinoline and DMT as a result of its effect of activating the pineal gland and helping to stimulate function of and open the third eye.
- Laughing and Smiling : Smiling opens both the heart and the crown, allowing more light to penetrate while also increasing the vibration of the organs. Laughing and smiling reduce stress and relax the body, which increases the flow of chi.
- Focusing : Since energy flows where our attention goes, bringing our attention to the structures of the Crystal Palace will activate them.
Spiritual Aspects of the Pineal Gland Given its important role, it is not surprising that a healthy, activated pineal gland has been connected with spirituality for millennia. Its pinecone shape is found in art and artifacts of many ancient traditions, where it is associated with enlightenment and immortality. Better Focused Mind helps in attaining Spirituality with ease , Click Here to create your own Positive Affirmations Statements and Lead a Peaceful and Spiritual Life.